Monday, March 21, 2011

I don't know if anyone is still following this, but here is the latest.

Sam got transferred to a new area and was made a District Leader.

Excerpt from his e-mail:



Where I am at right now is a beach town called São vicente, and last night, when I got there, there was a huge carnaval festival in front of my house. oh yeah, I learned about carnaval. I won´t tell you the whole history, but the most interesting part is the word. It comes from two words- Carne and Vale. and it basically means to give value to the thing of the flesh. thats the history of the word for ya.


Write him a letter if you want to make him happy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. He left that out of his last letter to me... haha but I'm so glad he's doing well! annnnnd he'll be home in just a few months! Yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete